The most powerful tools to view the Earth in 3D
For some time now, Google has been offering us access to a complete interactive World Atlas in three dimensions. Now, with Google Earth Pro any user can access for free advanced powerful functions, previously only available for business environments.
Access the professional version without paying anything.
- Explore the world in 3D and in great detail.
- Observe the planet's relief and orography, buildings and constructions in 3D. Alternate between different data using the system of layers, which shows different types of information.
- Constantly updated maps.
- Carry out searches for locations.
- View the ocean depths, buildings, the sky, planets such as Mars and even the Moon.
- Walk along the street with the Street View function.
- Measure distances and areas very easily.
- Access historical images.
- Different zoom levels to obtain the maximum amount of detail.
- Access guides for directions to go anywhere.
- Includes a flight simulator.
- Compatible with several GPS formats.
Additional advantages included in the professional version
As you can see, you can access maps, satellite images or 3D recreations of any place around the world and even outer space and the Universe's constellations, everything straight from you PC. The professional version also offers a series of additional advantages, such as:
- Printing resolution above 4,800 pixels.
- Possibility to import GIS data from ESRI or MapInfo data, to use them in representations.
- Support to import addresses in batches (up to 2,500 addresses simultaneously).
- Access to cadastral, traffic or demographic data.
- Record movies in HD (1,920 x 1,080px).
- More measurement tools.
All in all, with this tool by Google, you can explore the world to the slightest detail without leaving your house.
New in the latest version
- "Enable Controller" option of the user settings disabled by default.
- "Use HTTPS for Google connections" option enabled by default.
- Fixed a cache size error that exceeded the limits established by the user.
- Solved several failures when searching in Windows systems.
- LEAP API updated to version 1.08.
- Reduced sensitivity of LEAP controller.
- Requires an Internet connection to complete the installation.
- To obtain a free license you need to fill in a form here.
Use your Android to explore the world
Google Earth 7.1.1
Explore the world from your iOS system